Friday, August 4, 2017

When I was Young


I remember when I was young and believed everything that I was told, because why would anyone tell you something that wasn’t true? Well, I’ve grown up some, and found out that doctors aren’t really God, and the Government isn’t always for the people, and many people have their own agenda. So, we keep those closest to us that we find have Godly character and value. We try our best to be a good example. We stumble and fall and get back up again with the hope of learning a better way from our mistakes. We keep the treasured knowledge from our ancestors like a pot of gold held securely to pass onto our future generations. We walk forward, one step at a time with God right by our side. The wisest advice, I have ever received is to rise early with God’s word. Love the Lord your God with all your heart. Treasure your family, they are the ones who will be there through thick and thin. Work hard, be diligent, honest, and kind, but most important is to keep these three in this exact order.

No comments: